Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Beatles

I recently saw film about The Beatles because I think they were a great band.I like their songs and their idea, I really like it. Beatles is very popular English band. The Beatles   they created new style and new music . Their voices are very extraordinary and their songs are positives . In this band is four famous people: John Lehnon , Paul McCartney , Ringo Starr , Jorge Harisson . Next positives is they protesting against Vietnam war. I think 60´s many negatives because people were using alcohol and smoke drugs.People practice free love and free sex. In this 60´s their behaviour was terrible.Next negative was their appearence. The Beatless overall changed people in world. My opinion of The Beatles is good sometimes bad , because I really like their music , becyuse they songs tell  stories.This band is very interesting for me. In 60´s front new style and new music . Their songs are brilliant. I think that´s the reason why people loved them .

No comments:

Post a Comment